Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life Entry: History.

OK- I know this is an art blog, but it's also my blog, and I'm going to post about my life time and again.
So here are a few updates, more for me to remember, but you're more than welcome to read.

This is my tumbler(left). It holds hot and cold drinks (not at the same time). I got it at my work! I'm very happy with it, and it's the best color in the world! The fact that it holds both hot and cold drinks doesn't really matter to me because I'm only drinking water! No, I'm not trying to lose weight, but according to this blog entry, since water doesn't have any calories, it's very good for weight loss. So if you want to lose water, drink water only! What I like about this is that when I go out to dinner with friends, I don't have to worry about a 3 or 4 dollar drink! By using the tumbler, I cut back on using plastic bottles! I started water only on April 21, it's been 6 days already. Wow..I wonder how much weight I've already lost.. haha jk!
Another thing that's coming up, PROM! Good thing I'm trying to lose weight! jkjk! I had a pink prom dress that a friend wore last year, but I was at a thrift store in Dennis called Wicked Thrift. It was amazing! The woman that owns the place is so rad! And the best part, I found my dress, purse, and over coat, for 50 dollars!! I'm going to post the pink dress on Craigslist.org and hopefully get some money! I've very excited! I'll post pictures later of the pink dress and then of what I end up wearing!
 My friend, Lyza, had this idea. And at first, I was just going to be her photography. But then I started thinking about it.. And we're both doing it. And that's all I'm going to say about this for now.


Another thing, I've been talking to my exs A LOT lately. finish this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment